2004 Lincoln AviatorCRM Mitchell1 2023-01-28T23:00:44+00:00
- Report – Pedal drops 2 inches and hear air leak noise from Booster, intermittent Brake pedal also seems to fade when pressing on it showing Brake Master Cylinder is also leaking down Recommend to replace both NOTED – When parking on an incline, apply parking brake before putting in park
- POWER BRAKE BOOSTER – Remove & Replace
- Add brake fluid and bleed system as needed Road test – Good NOTED – Brake pads have more life and are not due to be serviced yet.
- [Includes testing]
- TRANSMISSION OIL PAN &/OR GASKET – Remove & Replace
- WIPER BLADES – Remove & Replace
Fardad E. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/27/2023