CRM Mitchell1 2020-05-07T22:00:17+00:002007 Chevrolet Tahoe CRM Mitchell1 2020-05-07T22:00:17+00:00
- Client states — check clicking/rattle noise
- STABILIZER BAR CONTROL LINK – Remove and Replace -, Both Sides
- Replace motor oil and oil filter. Check all fluids and top off as needed, Check and inflate all vehicle's tires to the recommended tire pressure rating. Lube chassis if possible. Inspect air filter and replace if needed. Check belts and hoses. Reset engine oil replacement reminder light [MAINT REQD], if equiped.
- Rotate tires. Check and inflate all vehicle's tires to the recommended tire pressure rating.
- Reline front brakes Replace brake pads Measure front brake rotors and report Re-surface/machine both brake rotors Check brake calibers Top off brake fluid Road test
- Check and inflate all vehicle's tires to the recommended tire pressure rating
Paul C. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/6/2020