CRM Mitchell1 2020-10-24T22:00:52+00:002013 Chevrolet Cruze CRM Mitchell1 2020-10-24T22:00:52+00:00
- Client states — Runs rough and check engine light on dash
- Hook up diagnostic scanner. Check computer for fault codes. Report Codes P0300 Random misfire detected Systems test and diagnose Needs Ignition coil pack Clear computer memory
- IGNITION COIL – Remove and Replace – All Applicable Models – [Includes: Test.]
- Replace motor oil and oil filter. Check all fluids and top off as needed, Check and inflate all vehicle's tires to the recommended tire pressure rating. Lube chassis if possible. Inspect air filter and replace if needed. Check belts and hoses. Reset engine oil replacement reminder light [MAINT REQD], if equiped.
- Reline front brakes Replace brake pads Measure front brake rotors and report Re-surface/machine both brake rotors Check brake calibers Top off brake fluid Road test
Elba S. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/23/2020