- Client states — Left headlight is out
- Client states — Service and check over
- REPORT – Front tires are worn down to wear bars and could be replaced
- Check plug for corrosion – all looks good
- Replace motor oil and oil filter. Check all fluids and top off as needed, Check and inflate all vehicle's tires to the recommended tire pressure rating. Lube chassis if possible. Inspect air filter and replace if needed. Check belts and hoses. Reset engine oil replacement reminder light [MAINT REQD], if equiped.
- Check and inflate all vehicle's tires to the recommended tire pressure rating
- – SUBLET –
Adam S. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/29/2020