- Client states — Service and check over
- Client states — Headlight out
- Client states — All lights came on after towing. Now only VSC light is still on
- Replace motor oil and oil filter. Check all fluids and top off as needed. Check and inflate all vehicle's tires to the recommended tire pressure rating. Lube chassis if needed. Inspect air filter and replace if needed. Check belts and hoses. Reset engine oil replacement reminder light [MAINT REQD], if equiped.
- HEADLAMP BULB – Remove and Replace – Left Side
- REPORT Check computer – Find faults Perform re calibration of VSC system Road test – Good
Charles N. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/8/2021