- Client states — Service and check over
- Client states — Scrapping noise from rear
- Replace motor oil and oil filter. Check all fluids and top off as needed. Check and inflate all vehicle's tires to the recommended tire pressure rating. Lube chassis if needed. Inspect air filter and replace if needed. Check belts and hoses. Reset engine oil replacement reminder light [MAINT REQD], if equiped.
- Rotate tires. Check and inflate all vehicle's tires to the recommended tire pressure rating.
- Reline rear brakes Replace brake pads Measure brake rotors and report Replace both brake rotors Inspect brake calibers Check brake fluid and top off Road test
Heather D. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/7/2021