- Client states — check over
- Client states — check click noise
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove and Replace
- AIR CLEANER ELEMENT – Remove and Replace
- Reline rear brakes Replace rear brake pads Check and measure rear brake rotors Replace both rear brake rotors Inspect brake calibers Top off brake fluid Road test
- Rotate tires. Check and inflate all vehicle's tires to the recommended tire pressure rating.
- Replace motor oil and oil filter. Check all fluids and top off as needed. Check and inflate all vehicle's tires to the recommended tire pressure rating. Lube chassis if needed. Inspect air filter and replace if needed. Check belts and hoses. Reset engine oil replacement reminder light [MAINT REQD], if equiped.
- ROAD TEST – Good
Nicole H. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/2/2021