- Replace motor oil and oil filter. Check all fluids and top off as needed, Check and inflate all vehicle's tires to the recommended tire pressure rating. Lube chassis if possible. Inspect air filter and replace if needed. Check belts and hoses. Reset engine oil replacement reminder light [MAINT REQD], if equiped.
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove and Replace – All Applicable Models
- Rotate tires. Check and inflate all vehicle's tires to the recommended tire pressure rating.
- ALL BRAKES – Check Good
- WIPER BLADES – Remove and Replace
- AXLE SHAFT ASSEMBLY – Remove and Replace – Right Side
- Locate restriction in system Replace spliter "T" in hood area
- BATTERY – Remove and Replace – [Includes: Test.]
Joe D. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/13/2020